"AWARDED AMONGST TOP 10 AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INDIA"
1. Those carrying their laptops, CPU or similar electronic gadgets will have to declare their belongings at the main gate of SOA and get a 'Gate Pass'. Your belongings will be checked on your way out of SOA and those who fail to produce their Gate Pass may have their belongings impounded.
2. We shall provide you with mattresses and pillow. However, you are encouraged to carry your own blankets since it might be a little cold at night.
3. At the time of check-out the participants are required to return all the commodities provided to them to the organizers.
4. Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal stay at the campus. Any team failing to produce their receipts of accommodation would be heavily fined and disqualified.
5. Entry will be only through the 'Main Gate' of SOA, all other gates will be closed for entry.
6. All student participants must carry their valid College photo ID card. Others must bring their valid photo identity for the purpose of entry.
7. People without valid photo identity card will not be allowed inside the campus during ATCF.
8. Alcohol, drugs, sharp objects and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the campus. Any other item if deemed unsafe will be prohibited. The decision of Security and ATCF team will be final in case of any disputes.
9. No outside vehicles will be allowed into the campus during the ATCF 2019.
10. ATCF 2019 and SOA will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of stay for ATCF 2019.
11. All those who does not have accommodation inside the campus, will not be allowed to stay in the campus after 10pm.
Mr. Bipin Kumar Dwivedi
Manager, Hospitality Team