“We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology” - Carl Sagan
Talk about breaking the status quo and showcasing quantum leaps in technology and Exhibitions, Techfest is the most glamorous answer imaginable. Breaking the barriers between the past and the future, Exhibitions has always provided an opportunity to see what the world has achieved and is trying to achieve through technology. Exhibitions at Techfest plays host to the technological avant-garde, satisfying the inquisitive vigor of spiraling queues and massive hordes every year. They aim at bridging the chasm between the technology in today’s world and the common man of India gratifying the old and young alike. This segment is one of those rare avenues where you can see and experience a wide spectrum of modern technology with a unique collection of exhibits from across the world. From the world's most advanced social robot to a cube that can balance itself on it's corner, exhibitions has the most cutting edge technology on display. This is the ideal platform for the budding technocrats and the tech-savvy, providing them an opportunity to gain exposure and interact with various researchers whose global expertise has brought these breathtaking exhibits into existence.
- There is no registration or fees required to attend the exhibitions at Techfest.
- The Exhibitions will be held on all the three days (dates will be disclosed).
- You are required to carry a valid Photo ID card along with you.
Various categories under this event will be
RULES FOR ACTIVITIES
There will be two rounds. Participants selected in the first round (COMPETITION) will perform in the second round (STAGE SHOW).
- Number of participants: minimum 1 and maximum 12.
- No restrictions on decoration styles, it should not contain any sex explicit material / violence and / or contrary to public decency.
- Time limit for the first round is 1 - 3 hrs.
- Design / Decoration selected for first round will be allowed to compete for the second round.
- Selected participants can exhibit the same for the stage show.
- Participant will be penalised if the time limit is exceeded.
- The participant should be at the contest area 1 hour prior to the commencement of the competition.
- Order of performances will be based on the number decided prior to the contest.
- Any audio support should be submitted in a Pen Drive/DVD 12 hour before the competition. The audio support should be submitted in .mp3 format.
- Use of props will be allowed as long as it will not cause any delay in the program and any harm to the performance of other participants. Props such as oil, confetti, pyrotechnic gadgets, smoke generators or combustible material, broken glass are completely restricted.
- All the participants must register on The College Fever. Follow the link https://www.thecollegefever.com/events/aero-techno-cultural-fest-atcf-2k19
- Registration starts from 28th July, 2019.
- This contest is open to all the students in the age group of 16-30 from an academic (technical/non-technical) institute.
- Participants must bring with them a proof of their identity (an institute id-card is acceptable).
- Judges will have the right to stop a participant’s performance at any time.
- Please check over your schedules very closely prior to the event and notify us immediately of any mistakes or changes.
- In case of a tie, the winning participant will have to go for one more performance and the task will be given by the judges only.