The horizon of interests views no boundaries and dawns with its untamed flamboyance onto the seeker. The art festival provides a wide range of showcase in terms of talent, be it in terms of the cliché dance and singing to the upcoming unusually creative but yet engaging acquisitions for instance, floor decorations which are inclusive of ‘Rangoli’ making, floral designs, engravings, tile designing etc. and wall decorations like wall hangings, portraits, POP made crafts and abstract wall designs as well.
Inspirational: India never lacked courage,brain,humanity and integrity. The decorative wall could feature the true spirit of living, henceforth motivation could cover some real life stories.(ex. A.P.J Abdul Kalam )
Culture: The decorative floor could feature the different cultural backgrounds and its diversity. It can be depicted in various forms like festival, spiritual, etc. (ex. Indian festivals Diwali, eid, onam, pongal, etc.)
Various categories under this event will be
RULES FOR ACTIVITIES
There will be two rounds. Participants selected in the first round (COMPETITION) will perform in the second round (STAGE SHOW).
- Number of participants: minimum 1 and maximum 12.
- No restrictions on decoration styles, it should not contain any sex explicit material / violence and / or contrary to public decency.
- Time limit for the first round is 1 - 3 hrs.
- Design / Decoration selected for first round will be allowed to compete for the second round.
- Selected participants can exhibit the same for the stage show.
- Participant will be penalised if the time limit is exceeded.
- The participant should be at the contest area 1 hour prior to the commencement of the competition.
- Order of performances will be based on the number decided prior to the contest.
- Any audio support should be submitted in a Pen Drive/DVD 12 hour before the competition. The audio support should be submitted in .mp3 format.
- Use of props will be allowed as long as it will not cause any delay in the program and any harm to the performance of other participants. Props such as oil, confetti, pyrotechnic gadgets, smoke generators or combustible material, broken glass are completely restricted.
- All the participants must register on The College Fever. Follow the link https://www.thecollegefever.com/events/aero-techno-cultural-fest-atcf-2k19
- Registration starts from 28th July, 2019.
- This contest is open to all the students in the age group of 16-30 from an academic (technical/non-technical) institute.
- Participants must bring with them a proof of their identity (an institute id-card is acceptable).
- Judges will have the right to stop a participant’s performance at any time.
- Please check over your schedules very closely prior to the event and notify us immediately of any mistakes or changes.
- In case of a tie, the winning participant will have to go for one more performance and the task will be given by the judges only.