A lot of us think that to be an expert photographer, you need high end equipment, and expensive lenses and simple point and shoot digital cameras are not good enough. While it’s true that for specialized photography, you need specialized equipment, it definitely does not mean that you cannot take beautiful pictures otherwise. Photography is all about study of light, composition and a good understanding of your own equipment. During ATCF every year, we organize activities whereby everyone will get a chance to showcase their talent in photography and movie making, utilizing their camera to the fullest and become sensitized to the world around us.
Various categories under this event will be
You don’t take a photograph, you make it. There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
RULES FOR CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
There will be two rounds. Participants selected in the first round (COMPETITION) will perform in the second round (STAGE SHOW).
- Number of participants: minimum 1 and maximum 12.
- No restrictions on photo styles, it should not contain any sex explicit material / violence and / or contrary to public decency.
- Time limit for the first round is 1 - 3 minutes.
- Time limit for the second round is 3-6 minutes.
- Selected participants can exhibit the same for the stage show.
- Participant will be penalised if the time limit is exceeded.
- The participant should be at the contest area 1 hour prior to the commencement of the competition.
- Order of performances will be based on the number decided prior to the contest.
- Any audio support should be submitted in a Pen Drive/DVD 12 hour before the competition. The audio support should be submitted in .mp3 format.
- Use of props will be allowed as long as it will not cause any delay in the program and any harm to the performance of other participants. Props such as oil, confetti, pyrotechnic gadgets, smoke generators or combustible material, broken glass are completely restricted.
- All the participants must register on The College Fever. Follow the link https://www.thecollegefever.com/events/aero-techno-cultural-fest-atcf-2k19
- Registration starts from 28th July, 2019.
- This contest is open to all the students in the age group of 16-30 from an academic (technical/non-technical) institute.
- Participants must bring with them a proof of their identity (an institute id-card is acceptable).
- Judges will have the right to stop a participant’s performance at any time.
- Please check over your schedules very closely prior to the event and notify us immediately of any mistakes or changes.
- In case of a tie, the winning participant will have to go for one more performance and the task will be given by the judges only.